You are invited to attend the 7th Oncology Massage Healing Summit, presented in collaboration with Northwestern Health Sciences University (NWHSU) in beautiful Bloomington, Minnesota.
The Summit will be held April 21-23, 2023.
The theme for this event is Collaborative Connections.
In 2007 over 175 oncology massage therapists and faculty attend this first-time event developed by Gayle MacDonald and Tina Ferner in Toledo, Ohio. Since then, we have gathered at Northwestern Health Science University in 2010, 2013, 2016, 2018 and virtually in 2021.
We are very excited to be back in person for the 2023 Summit. Weve missed our tribe of oncology trained massage therapists and others who are interested in learning about oncology massage, and we can’t wait to reconnect!
- Welcome reception and awards ceremony with food, drinks, and networking at the recommended Hotel on Thursday night.
- Start your day with an adaptive yoga class.
- Keynote speakers each day to inspire you
- A plenary session with an integrative care panel
- Multiple options during breakout sessions with a selection of topics ranging from lymphedema, grief, trauma, hospital-based programs, to mindfulness
- Post Conference full and half day continuing education workshops are available for an additional charge on Sunday 4/23/23
Summit Early Bird Pricing (on or before 3/1/2023)
- $345 – S4OM Preferred Practitioners
- $360 – full conference
- $180 – first year graduates
- $125 – students
- $260 – One day
Check out co-host, Northwestern Health Sciences University, web page for the Summit