Melissa works as an oncology massage therapist, manual lymphatic drainage therapist and CE instructor. She began this career in 2000 initially working with Abington/Jefferson Integrative Medicine Department. She moved to Doylestown Hospital in 2005 to develop an Integrative Medicine Department which included oncology massage, lymphedema therapy, reiki and acupuncture. Having lost far too many family members and friends to cancer, Melissa has made it her mission to bring education about the importance of integrative wellness to as many healthcare professionals as she can. She works with the non profit organizations Unite For Her and Pine2Pink.
Doylestown, PA 18902
- Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT)
- Board Certified Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (BCTMB # 301489-00)
- Certified Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist (CMLDT. NLN #18794)
- NCBTMB CE Instructor #1449
- S4OM Recognized Education Provider - Massage CE Advantage