+64 6 833 6162
Amanda has been massaging since 2008, and has an advanced Diploma in Massage and Clinical Sports Therapy from NZ College of Massage, a Certificate in Oncology Massage and a Certificate in the Dr Vodder Method of Combined Decongestive Therapy and Manual Lymphatic Drainage for the management of Lymphoedema. She specialises in the treatment of back, neck and shoulder pain, particularly headaches. She also works with cancer patients, providing relaxation, pain and symptom relief. She is the only Vodder-qualified Lymphoedema Therapist in private practice in the Hawkes Bay.
- Diploma in Massage and Clinical Sports Therapy
- Certificate in Oncology Massage
- Complete Decongestive Therapy
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- S4OM Recognized Education Provider - Oncology Massage New Zealand