Johnnette works in spa, hospital, and hospice settings, and has an oncology-specific private practice. She works with therapists, cancer centers, hospitals and spas across the US to implement oncology massage programs. A Greet The Day founding director, Johnnette was recognized for her work in the field of oncology massage with a 2008 award from the Women’s Cancer Research Foundation, and accepted the Distinguished Service Award on behalf of Greet The Day patient programs from the Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California Irvine, in 2013. She is a Society for Oncology Massage Charter Member, former board member, and has served on many of the organization's committees.
Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Certified Massage Therapist (CMT)
- Board Certified Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (BCTMB)
- Certified Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist (CMLDT)
- Licensed Esthetician (LE)
- NCBTMB Oncology Massage Specialty Certificate
- S4OM Recognized Education Provider - Greet The Day