A Greet The Day founding director, Johnnette has been part of Greet The Day’s education and patient service program development since 2003. She was recognized for her work the field of oncology massage in the clinical setting with a 2008 award from the Women’s Cancer Research Foundation, and accepted the Distinguished Service Award on behalf of Greet The Day from the Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California Irvine, in 2013. Johnnette works with cancer centers in southern California and further afield, in implementing in- and outpatient oncology massage programs. She is a Society for Oncology Massage (S4OM) Charter Member, and former board member for S4OM and the International Society of Oncology Estheticians. Her professional practice includes adult and pediatric in/outpatient, end of life, and spa.
- Certified Massage Therapist (CMT)
- Board Certified Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (BCTMB)
- Certified Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist (CMLDT)
- Licensed Esthetician (LE)
- NCBTMB Oncology Massage Specialty Certificate
- S4OM Recognized Education Provider - Greet The Day